Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Event 21: Another Double & Bounty For Joshie

$350 + $50 + $100 Big Stack Black Chip Bounty NLH

Everyone returned to the table from dinner and wanted the "up for grabs" $100 bounty for dessert. Of course Joshie Berger had extra incentive to try and capture it.

Sure enough UTG+1 Joshie fires out 7,000 and announces, "I have a legit hand. I'm not bluffing. I will show my hand." Folds around to Jason Nablo who calls. Heads-up to the flop of J-5-2.

Almost instantly Joshie says, "I'm all in" and pushes his 29,600 past the betting line. Jason calls very quickly and tables K-J. Joshie flips A-J.

Queen on the turn and a river 10 gives Joshie another double-up and more importantly, the $100 bounty he felt he rightfully deserved.

By the by, the bounty guy who fled held K-7.

No comments:

Post a Comment