Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Guest Post: Young Perspective

JY Enjoying the Borgata Amenities
Including a Massage from Stefanie

The Borgata Poker Open is here!

This is a trip that I know myself and all of my friends look forward to every year. It's the first big trip after the WSOP, it's the trip that signifies the end of summer, football season starting, and most importantly the final push to finish the poker year off strong.

The Borgata has always been known to blow away the competition on the East Coast, and with that comes amazing value to tournament pros, grinders, and recreational players alike during these series'.

Where else can you play in a $450 tournament where 1st place is routinely over $100,000? Not many!

And with some of the best structures in the industry, along with an amazing accommodating staff, the Borgata is truly the only place to be every September.

I look forward to making some deep runs this series, and I wish nothing but the best of luck to my friends as well as the guys just here taking a shot at a dream.

I know all about that, and luckily my dream came true. Maybe yours will be next.

See you at the final table!

Jason Young

Jason Young is a WSOP bracelet holder (2008 NL Shootout) and finished 3rd in the 2011 Borgata Winter Poker Open $1k tournament ($30,000)

No comments:

Post a Comment