Thursday, September 15, 2011

Event 16: Chip Lead Deadlock

$1500 + $150 + $500 Bounty Big Stack NLH

It's a tie for the chip lead at 200,000 chips. Both players with 200K in front of them can be found in The Event Center at table 5.

Ken Adams is in seat-3 looking diagonally at Alex Venovski in seat 8 and both can brag they have the most in the room. Of course things can change quickly around here, like the weather in (insert your home town).

As for the rest of the field, so far the only other stack I saw gaining ground on Ken and Alex is Jim Welsh (Kissimmee, FL) who has 180,000.

If you see Jim make sure to wish him a happy birthday - it's today.

"I'm usually not lucky but today I have been so I guess it's a birthday gift" laughed Jim.

As we chatted I said "I'll be here until 2am" which lead another player to chime in, "hopefully we will be too."

No comments:

Post a Comment